You’re experiencing this problem due to conflicts between different browser objects and components. Ad-filters, extensions, sandbox feature, cache contents might be not working. Below are outlined solutions to fix constant Chrome crashes.
Clear Cache Contents and Temp Files:
1. Click Wrench, select Tools | Clear browsing data.
2. A new page would open.
3. Choose “The beginning of time” from the drop down control.
4. Make sure that all checkboxes are checked-up.
5. Click “Clear browsing data” button.
Download Windows Updates:
1. Click Start button.
2. Type “Windows Update” in the Search Box.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Click “Check for Updates” button.
5. Download and install all new updates found.