buildings

Last response: in Video Games
May 19, 2005 10:06:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi
am thinking about getting RCT3 and wanted to ask if you can still build your
own buildings like you could in RCT2
Thanks
Trisha

More about : buildings

May 20, 2005 12:46:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi Trisha.
I just bought RCT3 a few weeks ago. I love it!!!
Yes, you can still build anything you want.
Also, you can ride any of the rides. Not sure if that
option was available in RCT2

Hope this helps answer your question

-Drex-

>Hi
>am thinking about getting RCT3 and wanted to ask if you can still build your
>own buildings like you could in RCT2
>Thanks
>Trisha

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 1:00:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> >Hi
> >am thinking about getting RCT3 and wanted to ask if you can still build
your
> >own buildings like you could in RCT2
> >Thanks
> >Trisha
> >

> Hi Trisha.
> I just bought RCT3 a few weeks ago. I love it!!!
> Yes, you can still build anything you want.
> Also, you can ride any of the rides. Not sure if that
> option was available in RCT2
>
> Hope this helps answer your question
>
> -Drex-

The only thing you can't do in RCT3 is to build tunnels underground.

Make sure you download and install the patches for the game, as it is almost
unplayable unless you do.
http://www.frontier.co.uk/games/rct3/faq.html

Lots of help at the Atari Forums too:
http://www.uk.atari.com/third_party/forum/forumdisplay....