Book Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a story idea I want to share.

It is a story about a anthropomorphic wolf who is living in a post -destructive war in 2090. He, and a team of toher anthro animals with some humans are in a small group called a "Union". What has happened is that they went through a civil war. Befor the civil war, evryone lived peacfully, with some exeptions. A group called teh "Revolution" sought to employ srict rules. They felt the governemets of the world were corrupt ansd wanted to benefit everyone by having a ceneteralized unit. Instead of a government, they would have a "Synonymous Democracy". Basically, everyone was their own deligate. However, a group within the "Revolution" had an idea that the people would fight over who was to get teh right to enact policies. They, instead, overthrew the 'democracy' and started a rule of their own. Overtime, thing went out of hand. Those who were in power were taken out. Famine, starvation, biologialc outbreaks. Unlawfulness. Another gour came back into power years later, the "Revolution". This time they took power form everyone exep those who followed their principles. A major leader mde himself chancelor over the whole area. His idea was that everyone should accept him as a ruler over every land. So, this chancelor set out to fingt wars with isolated governemts.

Meanwhile over in other parts of the world, democray was still vibrant. In the US, it was. When the chancelor invaded North America, he either fored those to follow him or to be arrested for resistance to force. Many wnt and fough and many lost their lives. From all around the world peopel were dead. Many followed the new ruler, many were imprisioned. A few escaped prision and fled to back to the US. The came together as a "Union". Their plan was not to restore peace around the world, but to end the regime in the far lands. The plan was to eliminate the chancelor before he killed many more peole and to start a war in the province of Persia.

This group consists of a wolf, who is the leader. A fox who has a mind wider than anyone else. A jaguar and a husky, who are both enginneres in amy aspects. A professor who has a knowledge of history and science. A brute who only know how to kill, and an old pilot who retires form the US airforce before the whole fiasco happened.

There are minor characters too who are important but I will savr that for later.

Please tell me your honest opinion.

dogman

I think you should start a comic book company named Canis Woofus Semi-con :D.

Hope you can draw. And I recommend lots of busty wolf-babes lounging around in skimpy outfits, like any good manga comic.

Just don't name the main character "Petey Bow-Wow" :p..

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Why a wolf? How come other species didn't rise up and overcome their bipedal masters(Turtles, Dolphins, Muskrats, The Noble Beaver)? Were they experiments gone wrong (or right), and there aren't going to be any graphics details about anthro humans "Mating" is there? Homie don't play that.

Status
Not open for further replies.