I'm starting to dislike i4 and I don't seem to be the only one (some of my
friends have had complaints about his tanker). My blaster just leveled to
32 a few days ago but I noticed that his accuracy has dropped dramatically,
even when trying to hit same level enemies. Regardless of whether the
enemies are higher or lower, same results. Perma-hasten also seems to have
suffered as accuracy does not seem improved and firing off powers (recharge)
is no longer as quick as pre-i4 (this may be a case of needing to upgrade
enhacements due to leveling). Is anyone else with blasters having these
problems?

--
8 Infinity Server 8
Purple Kid - Lvl 32 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

> Pinnacle Server <
Frigid B Itch - lvl4 - Mutant Tanker - Ice/Ice

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote in

> My blaster just leveled to
> 32 a few days ago but I noticed that his accuracy has dropped
> dramatically, even when trying to hit same level enemies. Regardless
> of whether the enemies are higher or lower, same results.

Just a question...

Are you running SS all the time for the stealth bonus?? Because if you are,
SS has a -ACC component to it now. (-50 %, IIRC)

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote:

> Are you running SS all the time for the stealth bonus?? Because if you
are,
> SS has a -ACC component to it now. (-50 %, IIRC)

Well now that is interesting. I do run SS quite often, not necessarily for
stealth tho, just lazy. But I do believe that for the most part it is off
during missions. It could be part of the problem tho since I've had this
power before i4 and haven't changed my play style..

The other may be the fact that I am running stealth in the missions. I
didn't realize this had an accuracy reduction but I'll watch it when I play
tonight. This now sounds like a case of me using the x-mas respec prior to
my leveling and i4 to change out my "heal others" for stealth.

My friend running a lvl 31 tank complained last night that his toon got it's
ass handed to it by a yellow. He said he just kept getting knocked back and
could not get a chance to recover.

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
> I'm starting to dislike i4 and I don't seem to be the only one (some
> of my friends have had complaints about his tanker). My blaster just
> leveled to 32 a few days ago but I noticed that his accuracy has
> dropped dramatically, even when trying to hit same level enemies.

Are you using Super Speed or Super Jump? They got loaded with the same 50%
acc debuff that Flight has always had. A PITA, I tellya.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

> My friend running a lvl 31 tank complained last night that his
> toon got it's ass handed to it by a yellow. He said he just kept
> getting knocked back and could not get a chance to recover.

Yep....knockback......they ahte it and now so do we.

My lvl 50 scrapper, who hasn't been mezzed or stunned since an 'Eden'
trial was knocked back by a lvl 52 Orange today.

Setting missions to Heroic now (like I need the xp?)

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
> (I hate missing.)

As you've said in several prior posts. For some reason, I always hear this
line in an Inspector Clouseau "I het minkeys" tone. I have NO idea why.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= RorShok: Level 17 Natural Scrapper, MA/SR, M =-
-= R A Heinlein: Level 11 Science Controller, Ill/Rad, M =-
-= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
>> (I hate missing.)
>
>As you've said in several prior posts. For some reason, I always hear this
>line in an Inspector Clouseau "I het minkeys" tone. I have NO idea why.

So is that going to spawn another Alt, "The Minkey Misser" to go along
with your Asshat Ganker?

Why? Because you're strange that's why - it's why you fit in so well.
It's a natural response to the idiocy you get exposed to in COH and
life.

Xocyll

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in

> There's an increase in regular lag as well, with lots of rubber
> banding for some people (luckily not me mostly.)
>
> Xocyll

At least Shadow Shard isn't that laggy.....

PI/IP/Talos OMG, the lag is almost as bad as a Hami raid.

I am turning down a lot of my graphic elements, but then I lose the beauty
that is the CoH :(

J Anlee <JanLee@ameritech.net> looked up from reading the entrails of

>Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in
>
>> There's an increase in regular lag as well, with lots of rubber
>> banding for some people (luckily not me mostly.)
>>
>> Xocyll
>
>At least Shadow Shard isn't that laggy.....
>
>PI/IP/Talos OMG, the lag is almost as bad as a Hami raid.
>
>I am turning down a lot of my graphic elements, but then I lose the beauty
>that is the CoH :(

Going from high to medium textures will have a fairly high benefit to
lag without reducing the beauty of the world by much.
Mostly it's some of the very fine detail, like hair, that gets lost.

Xocyll