Asus A730, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket LOOX 720, Toshiba e830

January 29, 2005 10:25:00 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I am looking at the above PDA's, I was initially interested in a Dell
x50v but the USB connectivity of the 720 drew me to it and from there
I looked at the Asus and Toshiba.
Can anyone comment on the above three and if one is particularly
better than the rest?

Any links to a comparison site would be great.

January 30, 2005 1:09:39 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

http://www.firstloox.org/VGAppc.htm

Though opinions are still welcome.

:)