Best Media Player for fixing mp3 tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

US_Ranger

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2011
I use Amazon and Google music. Both are nice in their own way but my music library is torn to shreds. I had all my music in a c:\music folder until this and nicely organized. When uploading to Google or Amazon, I guess the tags aren't correct and it screws everything up instead of organizing how I had it.

I've heard of programs like Media Monkey, Music Brainz, MP3 Tag, etc that are supposed to fix it but I'm not sure which one would work the best and also work automatically without me having to spend 5+ hours reorganizing everything and looking all the info up.

I'm currently downloading my library back to my HD from google music so this will take awhile. I'm hoping to use the best program I can at some point tomorrow to fix this. Any help is appreciated.

US_Ranger

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2011

Good music player so far but it can't do anything about the tags on my songs. It also errors out constantly, not sure why. I'll look into it.

US_Ranger

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2011

Both of these have partially organized my songs but they're still torn to shreds. It looks like I'm going to have to go through each and every song to rename it properly with artist and song name. This will be a nice week long project.

Status
Not open for further replies.