urgent please!! How can i learn xp(machine) opening time a..

i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :(((
4 answers Last reply
More about urgent please learn machine opening time

    "Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com> wrote in message
    >i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :(((

    If you mean XP machine Start up and Shutdown time - that is recorded in the
    local System event log on the PC Event ID 6009 and 6006.

    If you mean when the PC connected (authenticated) to the Domain or a user on
    that PC being authenticated to the domain - then in a Windows Server 2003
    Active Directory domain you can look at the lastLogonTimestamp attribute on
    the object.
    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > "Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com> wrote in message
    > >i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :(((
    >
    > If you mean XP machine Start up and Shutdown time - that is recorded in
    the
    > local System event log on the PC Event ID 6009 and 6006.

    ...use the Event Viewer application in Admin Tools via the control panel.

    Thank you very much dear friends for your estimable(it may be "valueable",
    becouse i learn that word from dictionary) answers...

    "Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    yazdý:%23ofTnVjfFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

    > Thank you very much dear friends for your estimable(it may be "valueable",
    > becouse i learn that word from dictionary) answers...

    You are most welcome Erkan.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com> wrote in message
    > Thank you very much dear friends for your estimable(it may be "valueable",
    > becouse i learn that word from dictionary) answers...
    >

    > "Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    > yazdý:%23ofTnVjfFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    >>i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :(((

Microsoft Windows XP