urgent please!! How can i learn xp(machine) opening time a..

July 1, 2005 7:04:47 PM

i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :( ((
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 7:04:48 PM

"Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com> wrote in message
>i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :( ((

If you mean XP machine Start up and Shutdown time - that is recorded in the
local System event log on the PC Event ID 6009 and 6006.

If you mean when the PC connected (authenticated) to the Domain or a user on
that PC being authenticated to the domain - then in a Windows Server 2003
Active Directory domain you can look at the lastLogonTimestamp attribute on
the object.
--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com> wrote in message
>i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :( ((

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 7:04:49 PM

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com> wrote in message
> >i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :( ((
>
> If you mean XP machine Start up and Shutdown time - that is recorded in
the
> local System event log on the PC Event ID 6009 and 6006.

...use the Event Viewer application in Admin Tools via the control panel.
July 1, 2005 8:57:40 PM

Thank you very much dear friends for your estimable(it may be "valueable",
becouse i learn that word from dictionary) answers...

"Erkan" <e.cilingir@las-par.com>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
yazdý:%23ofTnVjfFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>i don't know english well, i am sorry about that. :( ((

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 8:57:41 PM

> Thank you very much dear friends for your estimable(it may be "valueable",
> becouse i learn that word from dictionary) answers...

You are most welcome Erkan.

--

Regards,

Mike