Amazed!

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I am amazed that no one could answer my question about a park that you could
download similar too the ones in Rc 1& 2. Where you got everything at the
begining and just had fun!
3 answers Last reply
More about amazed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "kutztownbob" <kutztownbob@enter.net> wrote:

    >I am amazed that no one could answer my question about a park that you could
    >download similar too the ones in Rc 1& 2. Where you got everything at the
    >begining and just had fun!

    RCT3 has a sandbox mode where you have everything enabled and unlimited
    funds. You don't even have to complete any scenarios to get to it. In
    case sandbox isn't enough, it also has a built-in scenario editor.

    --
    sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
    @comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

    Same 'sandbox' mode is available in rct2 as well as an empty have fun
    SixFlags park

    "kutztownbob" <kutztownbob@enter.net> wrote in message
    >I am amazed that no one could answer my question about a park that you
    >could download similar too the ones in Rc 1& 2. Where you got everything at
    >the begining and just had fun!

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Thanks for the help , But I am playing RCT 3!
    "Anthony B" <anthony_brouse@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Same 'sandbox' mode is available in rct2 as well as an empty have fun
    > SixFlags park
    >

    > "kutztownbob" <kutztownbob@enter.net> wrote in message
    >>I am amazed that no one could answer my question about a park that you
    >>could download similar too the ones in Rc 1& 2. Where you got everything
    >>at the begining and just had fun!

Download Games Video Games