Hello....

Last response: in Video Games
August 3, 2005 5:19:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )

Peace..

More about : question

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 8:19:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I still play all 3

"Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
news:D cr917$7u9$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )

> Peace..
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:01:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I finally finished rct1..palyed it for nearly 3 years and I have just
started on RCT2... I am on an older system and so cannot play rct3
"Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
news:D cr917$7u9$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
> only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )
>
> Peace..
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

August 4, 2005 8:26:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I play rct3 Ive been lucky to have no runing problems and when I do if the
disk is wih in 10 days of purchase it goes back!
"Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
news:D cr917$7u9$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
> only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )
>
> Peace..
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

August 5, 2005 10:05:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

"Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote

> Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
> only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )
>
> Peace..

I'm still playing 2 and have barely started 3. I hope someday soon you can
run RCT3!
August 13, 2005 1:24:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi there!!!
I'm still playing RCT1 - Loopy Landscapes.....I love it the best,
having tried RCT2 & 3.......I find it the most fun without spending so
much time planning every minute detail....though it's not as advanced
as the others, it satisfies me!!!

I will ask since I'm posting....I just cannot seem to pass LL -
Southern Sands.....the one in the desert with a few coasters in to
start......I just can't get enough people in it. Does anyone here
have any tips on how I can win the scenario?? I don't want to pass it
over but it's impossible for me :(

I remember years ago there was a site where the guy had every scenario
done to 1 day before completion....all youhad to do was load it and
go....I would love to get ahold of it to see what was doneto make the
park so successful!!!

Logan :)

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:19:54 -0700, "Mr .Faster"
<fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote:

>Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )
>
>Peace..
>

>--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
>------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 11:48:12 AM

Logan schreef :
> Hi there!!!
> I'm still playing RCT1 - Loopy Landscapes.....I love it the best,
> having tried RCT2 & 3.......I find it the most fun without spending so
> much time planning every minute detail....though it's not as advanced
> as the others, it satisfies me!!!
>
> I will ask since I'm posting....I just cannot seem to pass LL -
> Southern Sands.....the one in the desert with a few coasters in to
> start......I just can't get enough people in it. Does anyone here
> have any tips on how I can win the scenario?? I don't want to pass it
> over but it's impossible for me :(
>
> I remember years ago there was a site where the guy had every scenario
> done to 1 day before completion....all youhad to do was load it and
> go....I would love to get ahold of it to see what was doneto make the
> park so successful!!!
>
> Logan :)
>

> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:19:54 -0700, "Mr .Faster"
> <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
>> only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )
>>
>> Peace..
>>

>> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
>> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

The following site has saved games that are saved just before a sure
win (so they say, I haven't tried it...)

http://gamebeacon.com/downloads/rct/rc.html
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 9:22:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

"Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
news:D cr917$7u9$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> and who is only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/ )

You can get a new Dell for as little as $12 per month. Two gigahertz CPU,
512 megs RAM, 80 gig hard drive and a very nice 15" flat panel display.
!