Hello....

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)

Peace..

More about hello
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    I still play all 3

    "Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
    > Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
    only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)

    > Peace..
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    I finally finished rct1..palyed it for nearly 3 years and I have just
    started on RCT2... I am on an older system and so cannot play rct3
    "Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
    > Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
    > only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)
    >
    > Peace..
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    I play rct3 Ive been lucky to have no runing problems and when I do if the
    disk is wih in 10 days of purchase it goes back!
    "Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
    > Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
    > only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)
    >
    > Peace..
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote

    > Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
    > only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)
    >
    > Peace..

    I'm still playing 2 and have barely started 3. I hope someday soon you can
    run RCT3!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Hi there!!!
    I'm still playing RCT1 - Loopy Landscapes.....I love it the best,
    having tried RCT2 & 3.......I find it the most fun without spending so
    much time planning every minute detail....though it's not as advanced
    as the others, it satisfies me!!!

    I will ask since I'm posting....I just cannot seem to pass LL -
    Southern Sands.....the one in the desert with a few coasters in to
    start......I just can't get enough people in it. Does anyone here
    have any tips on how I can win the scenario?? I don't want to pass it
    over but it's impossible for me :(

    I remember years ago there was a site where the guy had every scenario
    done to 1 day before completion....all youhad to do was load it and
    go....I would love to get ahold of it to see what was doneto make the
    park so successful!!!

    Logan :)

    On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:19:54 -0700, "Mr .Faster"
    <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote:

    >Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)
    >
    >Peace..
    >

    >--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    >------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    >-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Logan schreef :
    > Hi there!!!
    > I'm still playing RCT1 - Loopy Landscapes.....I love it the best,
    > having tried RCT2 & 3.......I find it the most fun without spending so
    > much time planning every minute detail....though it's not as advanced
    > as the others, it satisfies me!!!
    >
    > I will ask since I'm posting....I just cannot seem to pass LL -
    > Southern Sands.....the one in the desert with a few coasters in to
    > start......I just can't get enough people in it. Does anyone here
    > have any tips on how I can win the scenario?? I don't want to pass it
    > over but it's impossible for me :(
    >
    > I remember years ago there was a site where the guy had every scenario
    > done to 1 day before completion....all youhad to do was load it and
    > go....I would love to get ahold of it to see what was doneto make the
    > park so successful!!!
    >
    > Logan :)
    >

    > On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:19:54 -0700, "Mr .Faster"
    > <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Ok... so who is stil playing RCT 1, who is still playing RCT2 and who is
    >> only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)
    >>
    >> Peace..
    >>

    >> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    >> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    >> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    The following site has saved games that are saved just before a sure
    win (so they say, I haven't tried it...)

    http://gamebeacon.com/downloads/rct/rc.html
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "Mr .Faster" <fasterthangravityitself@go.com> wrote in message
    > and who is only playing RCT 3 now (which I wish I could run! :/)

    You can get a new Dell for as little as $12 per month. Two gigahertz CPU,
    512 megs RAM, 80 gig hard drive and a very nice 15" flat panel display.

Games Video Games