Help choosing a small case

Hi guys.

I'm building a PC for my mum sometime soon and I have a pretty good idea of which components I'll go for. I'm thinking of:

Intel Celeron G540
2x2GB Crucial DDR3 1333Mhz
Cheap H61 Motherboard (Mini ITX or mATX depending on the case)
WD Scorpio Black 500GB (Already own this)

Then I'm looking for a decent case. I'm looking for something as small and quiet as possible for around £50-80 (including PSU) I'm not too worried about expandability or cooling. This PC will only be used for Facebook and Spotify etc. Lastly, I would much prefer something that stands vertically.

The cases I have found so far are:

Antec ISK 100 w/ 90W external PSU (This is my favourite so far but apparently it doesn't feel particularly robust and good quality. ALso I like the size of it but it doesn't look that great.)
Antec ISK 110 w/ 90W external PSU
Antec ISK 300-65 w/ 65W external PSU (I would get a 35W CPU if I was to get this.)

As you can see, the only cases I have found are those from the Antec ISK series. I really like the idea of the external PSU because they are fanless and I only need 90-100W anyway.

I have looked at the Lian Li PC-Q07 and PC-Q09B as well but the Q07 would be a bit bigger and require a PSU with a fan. The Q09 is great but doesn't stand vertically, that's a bit awkward for this particular desk.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

jay_nar2012

Distinguished
The Fractal Mini is far too expensive and I don't think I'd trust the CiT and Inwin PSU's. I think those 2 look a bit cheap anyway personally.

I have considered the Fractal Design Core 1000 and it's just a little bit too big. It needs to be an absolute maximum of ~35cm wide, ~35cm deep and around ~45cm high. That one is 42cm deep.

Thanks so much for the suggestions though, I really appreciate it.

EDIT: I'll measure the desk exactly now to get the precise dimensions.

The Prodigy looks cool but again, it's just a tad too big.

After looking through hundreds of cases, my 'short' list now has 9 cases:

[strike]Antec ISK 300-65 (65W)[/strike] THe PSU just isn't powerful enough on this one, I want a 65W CPU
[strike]Antec ISK 300-150 (150W)[/strike] Going to rule this one out because apparently the PSU isn't very quiet.
[strike]Antec ISK 110 (90W)[/strike] I'll rule this one out because it's just a VESA version of the ISK 100. I prefer the stand.
Antec ISK-100 (90W)
[strike]Lian-Li PC-Q09B (110W)[/strike] Going to rule this out because it's horizontal, I need something vertical really.
Lian Li PC-Q07B (No PSU)
[strike]Thermaltake VL52021N2 Element Q (220W)[/strike] Going to rule this out because it's horizontal, I need something vertical really.
[strike]Antec NSK 3480 (380W)[/strike] This is a bit dull looking for something on the higher end of my budget as well, I think i'll rule this one out.
[strike]Silverstone Sugo SG06 (300W)[/strike] This one is just a bit too expensive, especially since ITX boards cost more.

Going to try to rule some out.

Thanks but the first one is a tad too big and the second one isn't available in the UK. (I should've said :eek:)

Think I'll go for the Lian Li case with the BeQuiet Pure Power L7 430W PSU. I can get the full build for £190, that's not too shabby. Means I can use an optical drive I have lying around as well.

Thanks for the help guys.