USB Controller Driver ??????

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi
I recently formatted my HD and reloaded xp. I noticed that I have a driver
missing called Universal Serial Bus(USB) Controller missing in Device
Manager.

I have tried all my drivers but nothing help.

Could someone help me Please???

Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your computer
or motherboard and download the motherboard chipset drivers
and install them.

If you have an Intel processor and chipset:

Intel Chipset Installation:
http://www.intel.com/design/software/drivers/platform/index.htm
--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Nick" wrote:

| Hi
| I recently formatted my HD and reloaded xp. I noticed that I have a driver
| missing called Universal Serial Bus(USB) Controller missing in Device
| Manager.
|
| I have tried all my drivers but nothing help.
|
| Could someone help me Please???

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007