Sign in with
Your question

Odd question

Tags:
  • Products
  • Gaming
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
October 12, 2012 4:42:47 AM

ok, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this but i will anyways, i'm planning on building up a gaming pc come this black friday/cyber monday, i plan on spending around $600-$700 dollars and i am shopping on newegg.com my question is this: what can i expect as far as deals? i know it's hard to say for sure, but can i expect amazing deals (i.e. 25%-30% off) i've been told that i'll save around thirty percent not including gpu's or cpu's, does that seem logical? and also, would it be a better idea to see what pre-made bundles they have? i just want the best gaming rig i can get for the budget and i am hoping to plan accordingly. thanks everyone for the input!

More about : odd question

October 12, 2012 1:29:10 PM

The cheapest way to build a PC is sourcing all components separately, most companies charge for assembly of the bundle or full PC.

I'd recommend just buying all parts separately and shop around to find the best deals.
October 13, 2012 5:18:59 AM

imetandy said:
The cheapest way to build a PC is sourcing all components separately, most companies charge for assembly of the bundle or full PC.

I'd recommend just buying all parts separately and shop around to find the best deals.

yes, but newegg sells bundles at a cheaper rate then buying parts, and then you get rebates, i just want to know how newegg's black friday deals usually are.
!