I have a problem with my windows vista computer that it think has to do with the hard drive or disk reader or some ***. Anyways every once in a while im doing something like on the internet or playing video games my computer freezes and after awhile of trying to delete the programs im running with task manager it goes to blue screen and than to black screen that says disk read error and than it says press control + alt+ delete to restart computer and i do that and it starts to boot up than it just goes back to black screen and says the same thing.
Also its a 64 bit. Oh yea addition information is that somethings when i unplug the power cord and replug it in and turn it on itworks and it doesnt sometimes to.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection