foxconn 7950gt 512mb

drizzt3029

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2007
Is there anyone out there use foxconn 7950gt 512mb card or any other foxconn GPU?
From where I come from it's hard to get XFX, BFG, or EVGA.
I'm thinking to get this card and I need some info. Is foxconn a good brand or not?

Thanks.

They are apparently quite new to the game i took this from a review dated feb 07.

Foxconn is one of the largest electronics and components manufacturers in the world. Chances are you own something Foxconn had a part in making. They produce Apple's iPod and Mac Mini, Intel-branded motherboards, components for Dell, Hewlett Packard, and more... The reason Foxconn may not come to mind as a graphics card vendor is that they didn't enter the market until March of last year. They started out with NVIDIA-based cards, and will possibly make ATI-based cards later.

I checked a couple more reviews and have seen no obvious probs reported.
Hopefully someone with first hand experiance will join this thread and let you know from first hand,from what i have read though i wouldnt be worried about buying one from them.

I havent linked to the whole article as it dosent say much more about them and they were reviewing an o/c version
I will if you want me to though just let me know.
Mactronix

localcpuguy

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2007
The 590SLI EVGA board I had for my last AMD FX-62 system was the same exact thing as the foxconn board... In other words, it appeared that the EVGA board was a foxconn board with EVGA stamp.

drizzt3029

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2007

Thanks Mactronix. That will be most appreciated.