Okay - Newbie needs help with RE:0

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I've gotten to this point where the male character fall's through the
roof and ends up in a small room. He can't open the door because there
is something in it. He has a knife, so I assume I'm supposed to use
the knife to "Unwedge" - BUT I can't figure out how to do that. Any
hints?
3 answers Last reply
More about okay newbie
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    *** POSSIBLE SPOILERS ***

    You mean on the train?

    You can swap between characters.
    Also you can use the dumb waiter.

    "Tim" <petesbarman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've gotten to this point where the male character fall's through the
    > roof and ends up in a small room. He can't open the door because there
    > is something in it. He has a knife, so I assume I'm supposed to use
    > the knife to "Unwedge" - BUT I can't figure out how to do that. Any
    > hints?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    if i remember correctly, the girl has to send him something through the
    dumb-waiter. it has been a looooong time since i have played this game, so
    i'm sorry that i can't be of more assistance. if yu really get stuck, try
    gamefaqs.com for some help.

    inquizitor

    "Tim" <petesbarman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've gotten to this point where the male character fall's through the
    > roof and ends up in a small room. He can't open the door because there
    > is something in it. He has a knife, so I assume I'm supposed to use
    > the knife to "Unwedge" - BUT I can't figure out how to do that. Any
    > hints?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    Whoever isn't in the room needs to go upstairs in the train and find an ice
    pick, send it back to the person in the room, and use it on the door.

Games Video Games