Sign in with
Your question
Closed

What is the best Registry Cleaner?

Last response: in Applications
February 24, 2012 10:19:58 AM

What do you think is the best registry cleaner? Are there any you think people should avoid?

More about : registry cleaner

February 24, 2012 11:21:59 AM

rhs815 said:
What do you think is the best registry cleaner? Are there any you think people should avoid?

You should avoid using ALL Registry Cleaners, at ALL Cost !
March 2, 2012 2:58:36 AM

Can you elaborate?

I've used Ccleaner's built in registry cleaner after doing uninstalls and it catches bits related to the programs i removed.
Related resources
February 10, 2013 12:02:22 PM

calmstateofmind said:
CCleaner is what I've been using for years.

Same here ;) .
February 19, 2013 8:53:21 AM

CCleaner has turned into a total scam. It's not free, you have to install a bunch of crapware just to get to the point of hoping you will be able to use CCleaner to fix your registry, and then they direct you to talk to a salesman. What a complete and utter bait and switch scam! I am so mad at whoever made that program!
calmstateofmind said:
CCleaner is what I've been using for years.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

February 19, 2013 10:28:17 AM

ayzoia said:
CCleaner has turned into a total scam. It's not free, you have to install a bunch of crapware just to get to the point of hoping you will be able to use CCleaner to fix your registry, and then they direct you to talk to a salesman. What a complete and utter bait and switch scam! I am so mad at whoever made that program!

I installed and used CCleaner without any problems. I don't know what issues you could be having...
February 21, 2013 10:38:11 PM

I use CCleaner on a daily basis.. if anyone has an issue with CCleaner there's something wrong with them if it's too hard to click "run cleaner."
February 22, 2013 7:20:12 AM

Quote:
I nowadays, am using Registry Recycler... Its free, safe, and light.. Download it from here

I would be wary...
February 28, 2013 4:08:01 AM

CCleaner is the most famous one.
February 28, 2013 10:13:15 AM

I use CCleaner..and its working fine
March 1, 2013 11:23:17 AM

This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
!