Closed

What is the best Registry Cleaner?

What do you think is the best registry cleaner? Are there any you think people should avoid?
11 answers Last reply
More about what registry cleaner
  1. rhs815 said:
    What do you think is the best registry cleaner? Are there any you think people should avoid?

You should avoid using ALL Registry Cleaners, at ALL Cost !
  2. Can you elaborate?

I've used Ccleaner's built in registry cleaner after doing uninstalls and it catches bits related to the programs i removed.
  3. CCleaner is what I've been using for years.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
  4. calmstateofmind said:
    CCleaner is what I've been using for years.

Same here ;).
  5. CCleaner has turned into a total scam. It's not free, you have to install a bunch of crapware just to get to the point of hoping you will be able to use CCleaner to fix your registry, and then they direct you to talk to a salesman. What a complete and utter bait and switch scam! I am so mad at whoever made that program!
    calmstateofmind said:
    CCleaner is what I've been using for years.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
  6. ayzoia said:
    CCleaner has turned into a total scam. It's not free, you have to install a bunch of crapware just to get to the point of hoping you will be able to use CCleaner to fix your registry, and then they direct you to talk to a salesman. What a complete and utter bait and switch scam! I am so mad at whoever made that program!

I installed and used CCleaner without any problems. I don't know what issues you could be having...
  7. I use CCleaner on a daily basis.. if anyone has an issue with CCleaner there's something wrong with them if it's too hard to click "run cleaner."
  8. Quote:
    I nowadays, am using Registry Recycler... Its free, safe, and light.. Download it from here

I would be wary...
  9. CCleaner is the most famous one.
  10. I use CCleaner..and its working fine
  11. This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
Ask a new question

Read More

Registry Cleaner Apps