Which Anti-Virus?

I'm currently using MSE. Is this good enough or should I go get something else?
8 answers Last reply
More about which anti virus
  1. I prefer avast, though I'm not happy that their newest installer installs chrome without asking, grrrr!!!! Don't get me wrong. I like chrome, but I don't like programs installing without my permission.

MSE has let too many viruses through on our work computers lately. I like to use malwarebytes in conjunction with avast also.

Edit:
    Avast has fixed their installer so you can opt out of chrome. :)
  2. gxavier38 said:
    I'm currently using MSE. Is this good enough or should I go get something else?

Its OK.... But use combo....

U can use Avast along with Malwarebytes and Comodo Firewall that is free, but got great results in defending your PC. And u can configure it to your satisfaction with ease.
    Avast! -- Free Antivirus
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware -- helps you defeat Malware once and for all
    SUPERAntiSpyware -- Advanced Detection and Removal
    Comodo Internet Security -- The best free Firewall
  3. Will they slow down my PC as Norton did?
  4. Other than a slight delay at startup, I don't notice any issues. Avast also has a game mode and full screen mode to prevent pops from appearing when your'e gaming or runnning an application in full screen mode.

The sandbox feature is nice too.
  5. The best offer I can tell you is Eset Smart Security . Safe , Fast and user friendly
    also it doesn`t get lots of resource from your CPU and Ram
  6. 3.0?
  7. U can use avast free antivirus . i also registered it free with automatic online update.detect virus and also repairs or deletes it.
    MSE has let too many viruses through on our work computers lately. I like to use malwarebytes in conjunction with avast also.
    download at -
    Avast! -- Free Antivirus
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Antivirus Apps