event viewer errors

You're not interested in solving the problem - just in eliminating the
message and allowing the problem to remain?

Strange!

In a properly configured and well functioning operating system you should
get NO error messages.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"nellyk8" <nellyk8.1rldgf@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> When checking "system" in event viewer I always have nothing but error
> #7001-that workstation is disabled or whatever. It's annoying. How
> can I disable this particular report? Thanks
>

> --
> nellyk8
> nellyk8's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2265

Fine! Enable your workstation service!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"nellyk8" <nellyk8.1rlokj@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> Thank you for an absolutely worthless response. A person with a
> "properly functioning system" would either offer some constructive
> advice or just remain silent.
>

> --
> nellyk8
> nellyk8's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2265

BTW; You can't "disable" a particular error report. You can, though, solve
the problem!

So, that being the case, I guess that I can't help you!

--

http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=Event+ID+7001

--

!