selecting a downloaded screensaver

I downloaded a screensaver, but can't figure out how to select it. Can
anyone help me out or point me in a direction where I can get help? Thanks.
--
Jeff

If it is just a simple screen saver you copy the xxxx.scr file to your
C:\Windows\System32 folder.

Chances are that it has an installation program and has to be installed like
any other program. If the file has a .exe suffix, this is the case!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"wrestle69" <wrestle69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded a screensaver, but can't figure out how to select it. Can
> anyone help me out or point me in a direction where I can get help?
> Thanks.
> --
> Jeff

Thanks, Richard. It is running now.
--
Jeff

"Richard Urban" wrote:

> If it is just a simple screen saver you copy the xxxx.scr file to your
> C:\Windows\System32 folder.
>
> Chances are that it has an installation program and has to be installed like
> any other program. If the file has a .exe suffix, this is the case!
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>

> "wrestle69" <wrestle69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I downloaded a screensaver, but can't figure out how to select it. Can
> > anyone help me out or point me in a direction where I can get help?
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Jeff

ytt