Google Links Redirected!
I am becoming very annoyed because my google links never go to the right page, instead they go to some random websites and search engines like tazinga. This has been happening for a couple weeks and i don't know how to stop it. Can someone help me fix this and tell me how to prevent it from happening. I am also getting random windows popping up and i think it has something to do with it. Someone please help!
which browser are you using.?
you've got a dirty cookie or maybe even a virus installed.
clean cookies and cache, temp files and run clean disk; run virus scan..
especially if using IE, if using firefox then after the above steps;
un-install and then re-install a fresh copy of firefox.
if that doesn't work-out:
you will need to format HDD and perform clean install of OS..
maybe if you can go back far enough and if it will work... then you might try to system restore to the day before you loaded the virus.
boot into safe mode and save or try to save important files.
If you have an abnormal pop ups in your browser even if you turn it off in your browser option then suspect it a malware. Do a complete virus scan in your system.
Consider this link>
download free version and update then run it!
Download the "HijackThis" Installer
1. Save " HJTInstall.exe" to your desktop.
2. Double click on HJTInstall.exe to run the program.
3. By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
4. Accept the license agreement by clicking the "I Accept" button.
5.Click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
6. Click "Save log" to save the log file and then the log will open in Notepad.
7. Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
8. Paste the log in your next reply.
9. Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet! Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.