I have been trying to uninstall this software/service from my laptop with no success. I have uninstalled it from network connections bur I still get the "Client for Netware has disabled Fast User Switching....." when I try to change to welcome screen for logon. I have even went to Novell software help site to learn how to completely unistall and did everything described there. No result. Anybody know how to uninstall this sticky software comletely and change logon screen?
Try these too!
1. Open Network Connections (Start > Control Panel > Network Connections)
2. Highlight the Local Area Connection entry where the Novell Client for NT/2000 is being used.
3. Click Properties to bring up the properties dialog for that connection.
4. Highlight the Novell Client for Windows entry in the connection properties.
5. Press the Uninstall button. Windows will confirm that you want to remove the Novell Client for Windows from all connections and not just the current connection.
6. Answer Yes to this prompt and the Novell Client for Windows and dependent Windows network services will be removed.