Sign in with
Your question

Logitech MX 5000 Now Stable?

Last response: in Components
August 14, 2007 8:09:52 AM

Are the problems of the Logitech MX 5000 with the latest Logitech SetPoint drivers fixed now?

More about : logitech 5000 stable

August 15, 2007 6:49:46 AM

Well, it looks like no one has any idea if is true, lol.
August 15, 2007 7:06:14 AM

Does logitech have a message board? Maybe you get your info there
Related resources
August 15, 2007 10:23:23 AM

Good idea, I'll give it a try, thanks.
August 15, 2007 11:08:49 AM

frist off I have two logitech Mx 5000. Frist one did not work so good. It was new when I got it. My older Logitech went out due to the charger and they sent me a logitech mx 5000. Newer verson.

Some times there is lag time. The battery going bad in the keyboard. If your smart you can turn the keyboard off. When done.

But for a mouse is great for gaming and the keyboard you can caulate with out logging out of a game. And you can see who pm you while your in a game or caculater useage with out going out of the program.

I have 10 button control for a game. So games like wow or Lotr it all control by the Mouse. Basicly the normal controls. Then the right left on the mouse and the up and down above and below the mouse wheel and 3 buttons with the thumb.

They could be better but time will tell.

August 15, 2007 1:24:31 PM

I dunno if I would call the MX 5000 "fixed" by the latest update to Set Point, but I haven't had any of the crippling problems that plagued the KB/M combo in the beginning since the update. Most of what I experience is minor problems which I attribute more to the bluetooth drivers than the logitech drivers.
!