I'd like to get my log on screen back ( xp style ), but the Client Services
for NetWare disabled the Welcome screen and Fast User Switching. Please,
someone, point me on how to unistall CSNW so I can get my logon creen back.
Thank you in advance,
Try these too!
1. Open Network Connections (Start > Control Panel > Network Connections)
2. Highlight the Local Area Connection entry where the Novell Client for NT/2000 is being used.
3. Click Properties to bring up the properties dialog for that connection.
4. Highlight the Novell Client for Windows entry in the connection properties.
5. Press the Uninstall button. Windows will confirm that you want to remove the Novell Client for Windows from all connections and not just the current connection.
6. Answer Yes to this prompt and the Novell Client for Windows and dependent Windows network services will be removed.