Sign in with
Your question

My computer will not let me copy in internet explorer pictures

Last response: in Applications
March 19, 2012 9:11:29 PM

Hello,
Lately, I irradicated a trojan off of my computer (hallelujah!!). However, in the process, I must have turned off quite a bit of Internet Explorer...capabilities, let's say. Before the freak-out-virus mode kicked in, I was able to copy pictures from Facebook just fine. Now, I cannot. However, on my mom's laptop, it works just fine, so therefore, what do I need to fix? Both computers are Windows 7, with Internet Explorer 8. What settings must I change?
March 20, 2012 5:59:01 AM

truejonas13 said:
Hello,
Lately, I irradicated a trojan off of my computer (hallelujah!!). However, in the process, I must have turned off quite a bit of Internet Explorer...capabilities, let's say. Before the freak-out-virus mode kicked in, I was able to copy pictures from Facebook just fine. Now, I cannot. However, on my mom's laptop, it works just fine, so therefore, what do I need to fix? Both computers are Windows 7, with Internet Explorer 8. What settings must I change?

Internet options - Reset IE.
m
l
May 22, 2012 2:13:41 PM

truejonas13 said:
Hello,

just try restore default under internet explorer tools>options>advanced>reset

if this is does not work then upgrade your internet to next higher version. If you could sent snap of screen shot, i will try to find out solutions.
m
l
May 22, 2012 2:59:23 PM

Meh I'd just use another browser and leave IE in a borked state.

Why don't you try Firefox or Chrome?
m
l
Related resources
!