Toshiba Power Saver 7.03

Hi everyone this is my first post so be prepared.
I'm using a Toshiba Satellite A100
Model:PSAA8A-19Y03Q

I need the registry key entries for toshiba power saver every single one so i can get power saver working again.
At the moment it has the error "Cannot open Toshiba Power Saver as you don't have access rights"

Any other fix would be good
I don't have a disc from toshiba and i really don't want to reinstall Windows Xp because it would be such a hassle to get all my programs back on the computer.
3 answers Last reply
More about toshiba power saver
  1. Logon as an administrator account on the laptop, should get you access to the program.

Downloading a new power management driver from Toshiba would helpful also. Go to their support site, do a search for your model, install.
  2. hang-the-9 said:
    Logon as an administrator account on the laptop, should get you access to the program.

Downloading a new power management driver from Toshiba would helpful also. Go to their support site, do a search for your model, install.

Hi i am an adminstrator and it is the most current power saver utility for my model.
  3. Did you uninstall and re-install it? Maybe try creating a new user to work on this with admin rights.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Toshiba Apps