Sign in with
Your question

WWhat is the easiest way for a \

Last response: in Windows XP
February 8, 2010 3:03:38 PM

Hello, I am very new with computers and not good (yet) with technical jargon so, please go easy on me! I got hit with the WGA notification and don't know how to get rid of it.

More about : wwhat easiest

February 8, 2010 3:11:16 PM

Well, it seems you are not using genuine version of Windows. And discussions about illegitimate software are forbidden.
Anyway, the problem might come from Microsoft if you or somebody else have already activated your license of Windows.
m
l
February 9, 2010 2:27:14 AM

Try buying a legitimate copy of Windows XP!
m
l
Related resources
February 16, 2010 6:02:46 AM

River88 said:
Hello, I am very new with computers and not good (yet) with technical jargon so, please go easy on me! I got hit with the WGA notification and don't know how to get rid of it.

I feel that your answers are a bit rude. I purchased my computer about 4 years ago at a second hand store and had no idea that there even was such a thing as "genuine or not." Please note that I said "I am very new with computers.
And the reason that I purchased my computer second hand is because I live on disability and can't afford a new one. I checked the price on a "Genuine" Windows XP Professional disc and I can't afford that either.
So, do you have a truly helpful answer or is that the best you can do?
m
l
February 16, 2010 6:31:29 AM

If WGA notification comes means it 's a pirated copy of Windows!

Talking about piracy is strictly banned in this forum!

You can search in google for "How to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications"

That's all we can do! Hope this helps!
m
l
!