theory on RE4's townfolk

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

is it possible that Umbrella (or some other company) is coming closer to
perfecting the virus? So now we have crazy people with motor skills and not
flesh craving zombies. Just theorizing :)

CM
2 answers Last reply
More about theory townfolk
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    "Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > is it possible that Umbrella (or some other company) is coming closer to
    > perfecting the virus? So now we have crazy people with motor skills and
    not
    > flesh craving zombies. Just theorizing :)

    That was my theory as well. A perfected (or close to it) version of the T
    virus that causes people to become homocidal killers, but without the
    unfortunate eating habits that made them so unmanagable for military
    purposes.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    In message <FOpvc.14958$hB2.1915@nwrdny03.gnilink.net>
    "Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote:

    > is it possible that Umbrella (or some other company) is coming closer to
    > perfecting the virus? So now we have crazy people with motor skills and not
    > flesh craving zombies. Just theorizing :)

    Personally I'd say yes and no. It's interesting to note that most of
    Umbrella's top nasties seem to have come from mistakes. Plus I don't
    think it actually states that Umbrella were *trying* to make
    flesh-eating zombies, they just kind of accidentally stumbled upon it's
    power.

    Although I could be wrong....

    Rob

Virus Games Video Games