x1950pro vs x1950xt vs x1950xtx on CF 420w psu

Sorry I think I keep on asking the same question, but if I have a 420W PSU and want to run crossfire, what card would be the best bet. The x1950xt, the x1950pro, or x1950xtx. If you could also tell me if I could get two of the exacted same cards to run on crossfire or would I need an Edition card? Sorry if this is being redundant. Thanks for answering all my other questions.
-Mark
6 answers Last reply
More about x1950pro x1950xt x1950xtx 420w
  1. on that psu....i doubt ud be able to run two of any of those. just one yes, but not two.
  2. Thanks for the fast response. My next question would be which one should I get?
  3. Like the above user mentioned, with that PSU there is NO way you will be able to run a crossfire, but if you upgrade your PSU I would go with the 1950XT. Thats the card that I have and I run everything on High Res. Its the best bang for your buck.
  4. Thanks blade85 and trulaker9, I wanted to get some good advice b/c the person that built my system said I should get the 2600. After reading a lot on this forum I thought that was a bad idea. As of now I think I will get one 1950xt and later on upgrade like you guys said so I could run CF. Thanks for the really fast responses.
    -Mark
  5. the 2600 is only good for silent, little gaming, video decoding pc's. If you wanna game, then the 1950XTX will give you the most performance followed by XT than pro. However, im sure the XT will do you just fine.

you can compare the crads here if you like http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=858&model2=725&chart=285
  6. Thanks for that chart. I am going to get the x1950xt. Thanks again.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire Graphics