Resident Evil 2 - manual

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I finally got my hands on Resident Evil 2... I know i'm a little
behind the times.

I picked up a used copy of RE-2, which didn't come with a manual. No
problem i thought, i'll just find one online.... or not!! i couldn't
find one anywhere.

Does anyone know where i can get a pdf or html version of the
manual/booklet that comes with Resident Evil 2??

TIA,

Jeff

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I failed to mention that I have the PSone version of the game. thanks
again.

Jeff

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:00:01 -0400, v <dont@mail.me> wrote:

>I finally got my hands on Resident Evil 2... I know i'm a little
>behind the times.
>
>I picked up a used copy of RE-2, which didn't come with a manual. No
>problem i thought, i'll just find one online.... or not!! i couldn't
>find one anywhere.
>
>Does anyone know where i can get a pdf or html version of the
>manual/booklet that comes with Resident Evil 2??
>
>TIA,
>
>Jeff

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:00:01 -0400, v <dont@mail.me> wrote:

>I finally got my hands on Resident Evil 2... I know i'm a little
>behind the times.
>
>I picked up a used copy of RE-2, which didn't come with a manual. No
>problem i thought, i'll just find one online.... or not!! i couldn't
>find one anywhere.
>
>Does anyone know where i can get a pdf or html version of the
>manual/booklet that comes with Resident Evil 2??
>
>TIA,

Didn't find one, but these FAQs/walkthroughs cover all of the same
material basically

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

This is the original RE2
http://store.gameinformer.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=933381

This is the Dual ShocK RE2
http://store.gameinformer.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=933578

Scroll down until you see "Instructions and Tips" Click that and you can
download the instruction manual

CM

"v" <dont@mail.me> wrote in message
> I finally got my hands on Resident Evil 2... I know i'm a little
> behind the times.
>
> I picked up a used copy of RE-2, which didn't come with a manual. No
> problem i thought, i'll just find one online.... or not!! i couldn't
> find one anywhere.
>
> Does anyone know where i can get a pdf or html version of the
> manual/booklet that comes with Resident Evil 2??
>
> TIA,
>
> Jeff

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Thanks, I'm sure it's gonna help!

Sorry I took so long to reply, i was out of town.

Jeff

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 01:40:29 -0400, MuscleMan <stars@modempool.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:00:01 -0400, v <dont@mail.me> wrote:
>
>>I finally got my hands on Resident Evil 2... I know i'm a little
>>behind the times.
>>
>>I picked up a used copy of RE-2, which didn't come with a manual. No
>>problem i thought, i'll just find one online.... or not!! i couldn't
>>find one anywhere.
>>
>>Does anyone know where i can get a pdf or html version of the
>>manual/booklet that comes with Resident Evil 2??
>>
>>TIA,
>>

>Didn't find one, but these FAQs/walkthroughs cover all of the same
>material basically
>
>http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Thanks, I'm sure it's gonna help!

Sorry I took so long to reply, i was out of town.

Jeff