  • Format
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
March 29, 2005 2:12:00 AM

Does anyone have the owners manual (in PDF format) for the Mitsubishi
vs-50800 Television? Their website doesn't have it anymore.

Thanks

More about : mitsubishi 50800 manual

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 2:12:36 AM

digitalcrayon@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone have the owners manual (in PDF format) for the Mitsubishi
> vs-50800 Television? Their website doesn't have it anymore.
>
> Thanks

I have the following for that model (on cd combined with a bunch of other
models with a menu interface....)

Specs
Intro
Disassembly and service
Electrical Adjustments
Replacement Parts
Circuitry Block Diagrams
IC Block Diagrams
Schematics
PCB Layouts
Owners Guide
Training Manual

We can do a couple of things here....

Email me an address and I'll make you a copy of the CD

I can make an image file of the CD, zip it and email it to you (still would
be rather large, if you have an FTP site I can upload to it would be
better).

I can try to fish through the CD and pull out those that you need, zip them
up and transfer them to you.....

Take your pick.....
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 2:23:41 AM

It would be great if you could make an image file and email it. If you
go the site http://www.yousendit.com they allow you to send files up to
1 gig for free without having to sign up for anything. I really
appreciate this!

Thanks,
digitalcrayon@gmail.com
Anonymous