Mitsubishi vs-50800 Manual

Does anyone have the owners manual (in PDF format) for the Mitsubishi
vs-50800 Television? Their website doesn't have it anymore.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about mitsubishi 50800 manual

    digitalcrayon@gmail.com wrote:
    > Does anyone have the owners manual (in PDF format) for the Mitsubishi
    > vs-50800 Television? Their website doesn't have it anymore.
    >
    > Thanks

    I have the following for that model (on cd combined with a bunch of other
    models with a menu interface....)

    Specs
    Intro
    Disassembly and service
    Electrical Adjustments
    Replacement Parts
    Circuitry Block Diagrams
    IC Block Diagrams
    Schematics
    PCB Layouts
    Owners Guide
    Training Manual

    We can do a couple of things here....

    Email me an address and I'll make you a copy of the CD

    I can make an image file of the CD, zip it and email it to you (still would
    be rather large, if you have an FTP site I can upload to it would be
    better).

    I can try to fish through the CD and pull out those that you need, zip them
    up and transfer them to you.....

    Take your pick.....

    It would be great if you could make an image file and email it. If you
    go the site http://www.yousendit.com they allow you to send files up to
    1 gig for free without having to sign up for anything. I really
    appreciate this!

    Thanks,
    digitalcrayon@gmail.com

    It would be great if you could make an image file and email it. If you
    go the site http://www.yousendit.com they allow you to send files up to
    1 gig for free without having to sign up for anything. I really
    appreciate this!

    Thanks,
    <digitalcrayon@gmail.com>

HDTV TV PDF Mitsubishi Format Home Theatre