ebay, bull****?

kpo6969

Distinguished
May 6, 2007
I wouldn't go near that.
1. How much is 275pounds in US dollars?
2. Read this part of the description:
"Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard" ????
3. I wouldn't buy a gpu on ebay, seen to many people get ripped off.

Did anyone else notice the paint job on the card in the pic at the bottom of the page? It looks like they did something to the photo in paint.

The pound is/was close to 2 USD sooo around $550?????? I think. Not sure what the conversion rate is anymore.

I wouldn't bother with this. Don't buy expensive stuff off of e-bay. I think you are setting yourself up to get burned.

Winly

Distinguished
well you are covered in case of a fake item by paypal, which is good, also the seller has a good feedback. ill say not to bother, is a little over price. remember is a GTS not a GTX

Ananan

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2007
I agree with those who say "be careful" - what's up with that picture? They didn't even bother to make it look good.

I would stay away from that.

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
weird that he would get good feedback and produce a bad product... still it doesn't actually matter to me it was just to sate curiosity as i said earlier I don't have money to throw around and no way would I buy that