RE Dead Aim vs. RE GunSurvivor 4 (PS2)

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Hi,

yesterday a chat-partner send me some screenshots from his version of
"Resident Evil Gun Survivor 4 (Heroes never die)" (PS2-game). I was
suprised, the game looks like my "Resident Evil Dead Aim" but different
titlescreens (and japanese subtitles).
Anyone knows the differences between these two games or is this game sold
with two different titles?

M.

(please excuse my bad english)

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

It is the same game.

Markus Lesch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yesterday a chat-partner send me some screenshots from his version of
> "Resident Evil Gun Survivor 4 (Heroes never die)" (PS2-game). I was
> suprised, the game looks like my "Resident Evil Dead Aim" but different
> titlescreens (and japanese subtitles).
> Anyone knows the differences between these two games or is this game sold
> with two different titles?
>
> M.
>
> (please excuse my bad english)

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Thanks.