DOS and Ipaqs

Tags:
February 21, 2005 8:32:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Sorry if it's a daft question, but I wondered if it's possible to run a
small dos program on an IPaq 1710.

More about : dos ipaqs

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 9:15:40 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:32:34 -0000, Robbo:

> Sorry if it's a daft question, but I wondered if it's possible to run a
> small dos program on an IPaq 1710.

There is a DOS emulator called Pocket DOS. Have a try with this, I
could even run Turbo Pascal in it . DOS programs themselves cannot run
directly on the iPaq, because they are made for another CPU
architecture.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."