Sony's KP51WS520 51 inch RPTV

Does anyone know how well this tv supports 720P?
1 answer Last reply
More about sony kp51ws520 inch rptv

    I hope you can find a user. I was at a meeting with some reps of CEA
    and I asked how the TV receivers would handle the various formats. They
    said that each receiver would have its own native format and that the
    signal would be converted to it. Hello! Some $1.98 piece of silicon is
    going to degrade and distort a signal that was created by an encoder
    costing over $50K. Boy does that make me want to run out and buy.
    Please note that nowhere in anyone's product lit do they tell you what
    the receiver's native format is.
    spidur1 wrote:
    > Does anyone know how well this tv supports 720P?

HDTV TV Sony Home Theatre