Sign in with
Your question

Air station g54

Last response: in Windows XP
February 10, 2010 6:17:41 PM

the 11g wireless LAN card model WLI-CB-G54S wont access the internet and i have a new driver and the file is missing and i dont have an installation CD .how do i get it working or if it even works at all TOM

More about : air station g54

Related resources
a b \ Driver
February 20, 2010 5:58:59 PM

This is product download page for the model number you gave, WLI-CB-G54S.

http://www.buffalotech.com/support/downloads/

EDIT, the specific product page will not display. From the Downlaods page, use the drop down menu for 'Model number'. The unit you listed is there with a product page complete with device drivers.
m
l
a b \ Driver
February 23, 2010 6:02:49 AM

+1 Badge
You have to select your model number form the drop down menu!
m
l
March 5, 2010 6:10:58 PM

sir thomas said:
the 11g wireless LAN card model WLI-CB-G54S wont access the internet and i have a new driver and the file is missing and i dont have an installation CD .how do i get it working or if it even works at all TOM

I never was able to retrieve the Navagator installation CD
m
l
March 5, 2010 6:13:56 PM

can the Buffalo co. send me the installation CD via Email for the WLI-CB-G54S LAN CARD ?
m
l
a b \ Driver
March 5, 2010 6:29:13 PM

sir thomas said:
can the Buffalo co. send me the installation CD via Email for the WLI-CB-G54S LAN CARD ?

Try contacting Bufalo online support at their website. Ask them to assist you in finding the download for your product. Once the support people have directed you to your product's online product page download page, download the proper driver to your desktop and burn a CD. No need at all to mail you a CD with drivers when on their website there are free to download updated drivers for you product and available to end users like yourself.
m
l
!