anyone have re3 for PSX???

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I need Resident evil 3 ISO for PSX. My friend destroyed mine and dont have
money for another one.

Also, anone have RE1.5?

Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:52:43 GMT, "James Pietro..."
<tknightmare2004@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I need Resident evil 3 ISO for PSX. My friend destroyed mine and dont have
>money for another one.
>
>Also, anone have RE1.5?

Yes. Everyone here has 5 copies of RE1.5, and you can't have any.

>Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

You can easily buy another copy of RE3 off of GameTZ for $5. Skip
lunch for a day and use the money for the game or flip patties at
Micky Dee's for an hour.

--
Best,
Imad Hussain