Yahoo took over my search button from google

Yahoo took over my search button from google, I don't know how it happened,
but i'd like google to come up when I click it. Can someone help me change
it back? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about yahoo search button google

    Did you look in the "Add or Remove Programs" applet in
    your Control Panel for an uninstall entry for Yahoo! Search
    Companion?

    How do I uninstall Yahoo! Essentials?
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/essentials/essentials-07.html

    Uninstall Search Bars
    http://webct.ipfw.edu/troubleshooting/searchbars.shtml

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "dotbowels" wrote:

    | Yahoo took over my search button from google, I don't know how it happened,
    | but i'd like google to come up when I click it. Can someone help me change
    | it back? Thanks

Google Yahoo Microsoft Windows XP