Yahoo took over my search button from google

July 4, 2005 6:44:01 PM

Yahoo took over my search button from google, I don't know how it happened,
but i'd like google to come up when I click it. Can someone help me change
it back? Thanks
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 9:38:44 PM

Did you look in the "Add or Remove Programs" applet in
your Control Panel for an uninstall entry for Yahoo! Search
Companion?

How do I uninstall Yahoo! Essentials?
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/essentials/essentials-07....

Uninstall Search Bars