Sign in with
Your question

Mtron 16Gb Solid State Drive vs. WDRaptor 150 Review

Last response: in Storage
November 30, 2007 4:33:49 PM

Just reviewed the worlds fastest consumer based SATA drive. Hope you guys like my article on the beta domain. The article can be read here:
http://www.nextlevelhardware.com

Mtron 16GB Solid State Drive takes the performance crown off of the WDRaptor150.
November 30, 2007 4:41:43 PM

I know I've referenced articles on other sites on this forum, but joining the forum just to pimp for your own hardware review site seems a bit shady to me. I didn't even bother to click your link... don't want to give you that satisfaction or to encourage further spamming on the forums.
November 30, 2007 4:52:41 PM

You serious man? I am in no way spamming this site. If you do indeed click on the link you will see that it is not a hardware review domain. It is simply one article and one article alone: Mtron 16GB Pro SSD Review.

If you know my name, I am well known on internet on XS and OCforums.com and I am simply sharing results of an incredible technology. In no way am I spamming.

Regards,

Related resources
November 30, 2007 4:53:39 PM

PS- This is the only known review in the world of the drive so I am sure people are interested.
November 30, 2007 5:23:37 PM

Well, i took the bait.

Nice review. I did not know how fast Windows can load and become usable until I saw that video. Can't wait till these drives become more affordable.

Thanks.
November 30, 2007 11:35:01 PM

Thank you for an excellent review. I am really considering getting one of these as it dawned on me that I relaly only NEED 16GB on my laptop. As soon as a 64GB is available for reasonable, I wil be replacing my desktop drive also. My current drives will make great external USB drives!

This is a really exciting time for hard drives. Dave
!