Mtron 16Gb Solid State Drive vs. WDRaptor 150 Review

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
I know I've referenced articles on other sites on this forum, but joining the forum just to pimp for your own hardware review site seems a bit shady to me. I didn't even bother to click your link... don't want to give you that satisfaction or to encourage further spamming on the forums.

dominick32

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2007
You serious man? I am in no way spamming this site. If you do indeed click on the link you will see that it is not a hardware review domain. It is simply one article and one article alone: Mtron 16GB Pro SSD Review.

If you know my name, I am well known on internet on XS and OCforums.com and I am simply sharing results of an incredible technology. In no way am I spamming.

Regards,

M3d

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
Well, i took the bait.

Nice review. I did not know how fast Windows can load and become usable until I saw that video. Can't wait till these drives become more affordable.

Thanks.

capeconsultant

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Thank you for an excellent review. I am really considering getting one of these as it dawned on me that I relaly only NEED 16GB on my laptop. As soon as a 64GB is available for reasonable, I wil be replacing my desktop drive also. My current drives will make great external USB drives!

This is a really exciting time for hard drives. Dave