Who still uses a 200LX or DOS LX Palmtop?

Tags:
February 21, 2005 9:04:30 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

If so what are your uses? I bid on one on ebay and hope to finally
playu with one. I played with a 95LX but was not impressed.

John
--
1Cor. 1:18 ¶ For the message of the cross is foolishness to
those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it

More about : 200lx dos palmtop

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 1:56:47 AM

John wrote:
> If so what are your uses? I bid on one on ebay and hope to finally
> playu with one. I played with a 95LX but was not impressed.
>

> John
> --
> 1Cor. 1:18 ¶ For the message of the cross is foolishness to
> those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it
> is the power of God.
> (Read John MacArthur's "Ashamed of the Gospel" when the church
becomes like the world).
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 4:19:52 AM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:04:30 -0800, John wrote:

> If so what are your uses? I bid on one on ebay and hope to finally
> playu with one. I played with a 95LX but was not impressed.

Hi

Lots of people still use them. Head over to the HPLX maillist to meet
up with us.

I use my HPLX for among other things:

Appointments (best appointmentbook I have seen)
Notesbook(s) to keep track of cd, minidisc + job related
Phonebook almost a 1000 enteries. Great with subsets

Plus even more of the built in things.

Then I use the HPLX for these programs
POST/LX with ethernet/cellphone
MM/LX to organize my thoughts on whatever subject (great to use as a
tool when you want to get something published in html fast)
TT/LX to keep track of my time
Quick/LX add on to let me write quicker

Well these are only examples on what programs I use on my beloved HPLX.
I have three in reserve. The HPLX will outlive me. :-)

My current one is a Doublespeed 32MB with System Carousel. I have 1GB
Sandisk Compact flash in adapter where I store even more stuff For the
HPLX.

I hope you get the one from Ebay.

Regards

--
Martin Bergvill ,Narvik Norway

Regards
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 6:01:33 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Do you have a link to this news list you mention?

Thanks

TMT
!