cookies?

July 5, 2005 12:54:42 AM

I use XP Home, SP2. When I try to read the NYTimes online, I am asked for
my id and password frequently as I move from article to article, even though
I have checked the box indicating windows should remember my info. It
happens also with some other sites, but not all. Any ideas?

Jerry

More about : cookies

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 6:04:54 AM

Hi Jerry

Could be a feed off the main NY Times main page/sub pages. I get the same
here in the UK sometimes with Telegraph web pages.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

news:o fTmbwPgFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...