resident evil code veronica the tyrant on the plane help

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

the boss tyrant on the plane is there a way to doge him before he hits you
or slasshes you to death beacause i get a good start on him but when i try
too get past him he is going to slash me or if i am on the other side of
the plane he pushes me off so please help me there has to be a way to doge
him without dying or capcom is really stupid for making that boss email me
back for the anser at jbwussow@psyber.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

actually, Capcom is pretty smart for making that boss. In RE2 and 3, you
have enough ammo to take out every bad guy without having to worry about
running out. They listened to the fans complain about how easy the games
were getting and decided to do something about it. Now you have to avoid
zombies, chimeras, cerebuses and the rest of the gang to ensure that you'll
be able to complete the game...good idea IMO.

CM

"jaccmat" <jbwussow@psyber.com> wrote in message
> the boss tyrant on the plane is there a way to doge him before he hits you
> or slasshes you to death beacause i get a good start on him but when i try
> too get past him he is going to slash me or if i am on the other side of
> the plane he pushes me off so please help me there has to be a way to doge
> him without dying or capcom is really stupid for making that boss email me
> back for the anser at jbwussow@psyber.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

You can take him out with your explosive arrows rather easily. Just
let loose with them from about where you enter the door, then slap the
crate release button when the Tyrant's limping. If you don't have a
full load of explosive arows, switch to grenades.

--
Best,
Imad Hussain

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

In message <K7zKc.10332$W86.8265@nwrdny03.gnilink.net>
"Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote:

> actually, Capcom is pretty smart for making that boss. In RE2 and 3, you
> have enough ammo to take out every bad guy without having to worry about
> running out. They listened to the fans complain about how easy the games
> were getting and decided to do something about it. Now you have to avoid
> zombies, chimeras, cerebuses and the rest of the gang to ensure that you'll
> be able to complete the game...good idea IMO.

I sort of got distracted with Mario Sunshine before I could finish CV,
doesn't collecting the magnum have something to do with Claire putting a
special item in the item box for Chris to pull out later?

I'd say that's another good idea that Capcom implemented.

Cheers,
Rob