Recommendation about good water cooling stuffs

boxerown

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2007
Hey Guys!
I hope you'll help me..
I live in Israel as you know Israel is not the place for OVERCLOCKED or for overclocking stuffs and those stuffs cost much more than every other country.
I'm looking for CPU and GPU water cooling system not in one package I mean I want you to recommend me about parts, good parts that will be used for long time and these stuffs wont cost much.
I wish you guys will help me THANKS!

Being rude won't get a response any faster. Don't be rude.

As to your original question, there are MANY different ways to go with water cooling, and for us to blankly recommend parts is not a good way to go. You have not told us ANYTHING regarding what kind of computer you are attempting to water cool, nor have you told us about your budget, the environment this computer will be in, or the locations from which you will be purchasing. So, effectively, since you did not give us any information, we can not give you any information.

The best thing you can do is research yourself. Try using Google and read up on forums. After that, come back and ask more specific questions. Just be sure to include your system specs and other stuff when you do.

Good luck.

Mugz

Splendid
Oct 27, 2006
I'll add a few bits to this, maybe they'll help.

Okay - you're in a hot country, so straight-up watercooling isn't going to give you as good results as you'd expect - it goes from 5ºC above ambient to about 25ºC above. I'd personally suggest a beefy external setup, like a Zalman Reserator or similar.