Sign in with
Your question

Reinstall

Last response: in Windows Vista
December 21, 2010 11:26:54 AM

I began having trouble with Vista and decided to just do a complete reinstall to fix everything. However I am running into trouble when reinstalling. After I get everything reinstalled the system reboots on its own and then the recovery manager comes on and dumps everything back to factory condition I have tried it at least 6 times now but every time I get to this screen no matter what I do, everything back to factory condition. I've done a few reinstalls of Vista before but have never had a problem. Is there a fix or work around for this?

I appreciate any and all help! Thanks

More about : reinstall

December 22, 2010 2:26:49 PM

michael3988 said:
I began having trouble with Vista and decided to just do a complete reinstall to fix everything. However I am running into trouble when reinstalling. After I get everything reinstalled the system reboots on its own and then the recovery manager comes on and dumps everything back to factory condition I have tried it at least 6 times now but every time I get to this screen no matter what I do, everything back to factory condition. I've done a few reinstalls of Vista before but have never had a problem. Is there a fix or work around for this?

I appreciate any and all help! Thanks

Hi michael3988,

Have you check your Hard Drive ?
may be your Hard Drive having Some Bad Sectors and because of your facing this problem . and you should also try with another Installation CD.

may be it will Help you......
m
l
December 27, 2010 6:12:52 PM

When you say it goes back to factory condition, what do you mean? That's what the recovery disk does, or are you using your own Vista disks?
m
l
!