    From: "Support" <support@biostar-usa.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    To: "'Edward Dahlgren'" <ed122672@yahoo.com>
    Subject: RE: << BMA Technical Support Request >>
    Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:55:05 -0700

    We have recent bios updates to support G2 cpu. Should be up with a week or two. I have at least 6 of our boards updated to support the G2 cpu.

    support@biostar-usa.com
    626-581-1055 menu select 2
  4. Ah great. I just ordered another board. It's a very good board overall. I just hope they'll unlock the multi in bios.

    Thanks for the info. I'm using rebelshaven bios right now. Up to 13.
  5. hi all,

    biostar just posted a new bios for the tforce 550 se (N5TBAA24.BST) it works on my tforce 550 v1.3 to unlock the multiplier with my amd 5000+ x2 black edition.

    by the way does anyone know why im not suposed to use the se bios on the v1.x boards? seems to work fine to me.
    here's the link
    http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en-us/t-series/bios.php?S_ID=180

    Thanks
    Have a nice day