tax of Cingular plan adds up

I have an ATT $39.99 plan. The total payment including tax is about
$45. Today, I subscribe to another Cingular $29.99 plan. It charges a
lot of tax: 3 XXX funds, fed tax, State tax, and 911 tax. The total
payment per month is about $40. It is more than 30% of the fee. Is this
the new trend in Wireless business? Is this the same for every carrier
or just Cingular?

Thanks,

qq

<quickcur@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have an ATT $39.99 plan. The total payment including tax is about
> $45. Today, I subscribe to another Cingular $29.99 plan. It charges a
> lot of tax: 3 XXX funds, fed tax, State tax, and 911 tax. The total
> payment per month is about $40. It is more than 30% of the fee. Is this
> the new trend in Wireless business? Is this the same for every carrier
> or just Cingular?

The Federal, State, and Local taxes are only charged to Cingular customers.
The other carriers are exempt.

--
SS

ann

I pay approx. $7 in taxes and other BS for a $39.99 plan which isn't 30%
which seems very high.

--
___________________
Ann

"Ann" <nospam@netzero.com> wrote in message
>I pay approx. $7 in taxes and other BS for a $39.99 plan which isn't 30%
>which seems very high.
>
> --
> ___________________
> Ann
> Motorola V551
> iPAQ 4355
SNIP

Next time vote for the democrat and they'll make that 30% look appealing.
Heck they'll probably be taxing you for posting these messages! LOL

TC

In article <R3SId.3628$YD5.2615@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Tony Clark" <curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Next time vote for the democrat and they'll make that 30% look appealing.
> Heck they'll probably be taxing you for posting these messages! LOL

It's "Republican" Bush putting in record increases for Medicare part B
this year.

TRENDING THREADS