Sign in with
Your question

Driver for icm532a

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
December 6, 2009 1:05:58 AM

does icm532a has a driver for windows 7? thanks.

More about : driver icm532a

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 6, 2009 10:10:24 AM

You can check their website, but all I am seeing from a cursory Google search is a driver made only for XP.
m
l
March 2, 2010 4:17:13 PM

I have sucessfully installed my ICM532A Snake Eye webcam on Win 7 using the driver called mobilecam.exe. I still have a zip of this file if you want it. I have tried seaching the net to find out where I got it from a few months ago have found the old camera in a drawer!! I thought it was direct from IC Media but that site's all in Japanese

Boringly it doesn't work on Vista - which is making me cross !!! I'm trying to find a way of getting the dll's to regitser
m
l
Related resources
April 19, 2011 7:50:37 PM

it4b said:
I have sucessfully installed my ICM532A Snake Eye webcam on Win 7 using the driver called mobilecam.exe. I still have a zip of this file if you want it. I have tried seaching the net to find out where I got it from a few months ago have found the old camera in a drawer!! I thought it was direct from IC Media but that site's all in Japanese

Boringly it doesn't work on Vista - which is making me cross !!! I'm trying to find a way of getting the dll's to regitser

Hi!

Please, can you send me that driver ? I have the same web cam, and i don't find the drivers.

Regards
Mac
m
l
September 28, 2012 9:09:34 PM

Me too! Hope you're still monitoring this thread 'cause I can't find icm532a drivers for win 7 anywhere!
m
l
!