Timeline?

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I'm looking for a BH/RE FAQ that's disappeared from the net. It was
text only and the author used conjecture to fill in the missing holes.
It was the most comprehensive and informative timeline I've found on
the subject and now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have a copy or
know where I can get one? Thanks in Advance!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Back on 2 Aug 2004 19:45:34 -0700, in alt.games.resident-evil,
toddmcguckin@hotmail.com (That Guy)' done said this:

|I'm looking for a BH/RE FAQ that's disappeared from the net. It was
|text only and the author used conjecture to fill in the missing holes.
| It was the most comprehensive and informative timeline I've found on
|the subject and now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have a copy or
|know where I can get one? Thanks in Advance!

I believe Rob McGregor had such a timelime at one stage, I'm sure to
have a copy stashed away somewhere but it would take some time to find
it. Someone else can probably be more helpful.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Is this it?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/resident_evil_timeline.txt

"devolution" <cheekycrowNO-S*P*A*M@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ceoi3g$b97$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
> Is this it?
>
> http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/resident_evil_timeline.txt
>
> "That Guy" <toddmcguckin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a BH/RE FAQ that's disappeared from the net. It was
> > text only and the author used conjecture to fill in the missing holes.
> > It was the most comprehensive and informative timeline I've found on
> > the subject and now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have a copy or
> > know where I can get one? Thanks in Advance!

No, but it's very good. The one I was looking for was written in an
FAQ format using decimal headings. But this one looks more up to date
than the one I was looking for, so thanks a bunch!

=T=

That Guy wrote:

> No, but it's very good. The one I was looking for was written in an
> FAQ format using decimal headings. But this one looks more up to date
> than the one I was looking for, so thanks a bunch!
>
> =T=

The one you were probably meaning was Marco's timeline, now only over at the Dark Legacy (dark-legacy.org),
which sadly he hasn't had the time to keep up to date. Might still be worth looking at for information, it's a
lot bigger than the one linked to above.

If you're looking for another good info source, make sure you also check out Thomas Wilde's Resident Evil Plot
Analysis.