Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hello,

I have a small problem which is bothering me. I don't know what happend but
now when XP pro starts the green and standart wallpaper comes out until when
I login my account then my desktop settings come. Is that possible set my
desktop wallpaper when XP starts. Any advice will be helpfull

Thank You.

Tolgay Gül wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a small problem which is bothering me. I don't know what happend but
> now when XP pro starts the green and standart wallpaper comes out until when
> I login my account then my desktop settings come. Is that possible set my
> desktop wallpaper when XP starts. Any advice will be helpfull

Yes. Easiest way is to use the Tweak UI powertoy available at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx.
Once you have Tweak UI installed, run it. Expand Logon in the left tree and
select Settings. In the right you will get a list of settings that you can
copy to the default logon desktop. Select only wallpaper, or wallpaper and
any others that you want and click the Copy Now button. That should do it.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a small problem which is bothering me. I don't know
> what happend but
> now when XP pro starts the green and standart wallpaper comes
> out until when
> I login my account then my desktop settings come. Is that
> possible set my
> desktop wallpaper when XP starts. Any advice will be helpfull
>
> Thank You.

Please clarifie your problem, your post is hard to understand.

Are you asking how to change the default wallpaper for the login
screen?

How to change login wallpaper:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=103327

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Basics-Desktop-wallpaper-ftopict553410.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1756153

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Thank you Sparda

Yes I mean "how to change the default wallpaper for the login" and the
article worked.

Quest

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Yes he is stating that when windows starts before he logins in His
wallpaper is different. The default wall paper will apply to the first
administrator user installed.

How many users are on your computer??

Sparda <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in news:3_1756153_
6c754232a0ea19887b47cf5c941a5b83@windowsforumz.com: