Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Auto Uninstaller?

Last response: in Applications
April 11, 2012 9:53:36 AM

Hi Everyone,
I'm an IT Support Tech and I find when doing a tune-up process i can spend an incredible amount of time clicking through the add/remove programs list and going through each uninstaller click-by-click. As you can imagine it gets pretty tedious and it also seems like something that could easily be automated...

Does anyone have any recommended programs that have this functionality. Ideally I would love to be able to tick 20 programs and come back 10 minutes later to find them uninstalled.

Thanks in advance,

Cgeek

More about : auto uninstaller

Best solution

a b 8 Security
April 11, 2012 12:46:45 PM

I've never tried this, but it claims to bulk uninstall. You can also try googling "windows bulk uninstall".

http://www.glarysoft.com/products/utilities/absolute-un...
April 11, 2012 12:59:17 PM

Thanks for your help Hawkeye, that's exactly what we were looking for. We've given it a test and although it seems you have to click 'yes' before every uninstallation it does do the rest which is great.

All other suggestions welcome if anyone has anything they use and would recommend.

Thanks,
Cgeeks.
Score
Related resources
a b 8 Security
April 11, 2012 2:38:16 PM

That's good to know. It would be nice to have a non-interactive option, but I can see how this could be misused and utterly destructive.
Score
April 17, 2012 12:44:55 PM

Best answer selected by cgeeks.
Score
a b 8 Security
April 18, 2012 2:12:03 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
!