Windows XP as a VPN Server?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking,microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi there,

How can I set up Windows XP as a VPN Server?

Do I need IIS installed? RAS?

Thanks,

Gordon

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking,microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

The following page details the steps necessary to create a Windows XP VPN Server
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn_server.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP